Monday, November 19, 2012

Chicken Cream Cheese Chili

I made this for the first time today and it was yum, and very easy.  Because when I made this chili this morning I had no idea that I was going to be starting a blog, I don't have a picture.

First:  Put two frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of your crockpot.  Yes, still frozen.

Open and dump over the chicken:  1 can drained and rinsed black beans, 1 can undrained corn, 1 can RoTel tomatoes, 1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix, 1 Tablespoon Cumin, 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder, 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder (I just threw in a big handful of dried onions).

Then:  Stir it around a bit to mix it all up.  Open an 8 oz package of cream cheese, put it on top, and set it to cook for 6-8 hours on low.  If you're around, stir it every once in awhile to stir the cream cheese in.

Last:  Using tongs or forks or something, fish out the chicken breasts.  Use two forks to shred them up, then throw it back in the pot and stir it up.

It ready to serve like that, or you can serve it over rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment